Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Return Of Fluffy.

So as you may have noticed on my Twitter and Facebook, Fluffy came back on Saturday. We were enjoying the morning, HHH was making pancakes for everyone, we were listening to music on the old laptop and then suddenly there was this loud meowing at the back door. We open it up and there was the dirtiest Fluffawuffagus I had EVER seen! He was grey instead of his usual pristine white. He seemed a little thinner and didn't want to come to us at first, But I put on my shoes and went outside and he came over to me. I picked his dirty butt up and took him inside. Now we have to get him cleaned up so he isn't dingy grey anymore.

I'm just glad that he's back.


3 comments:

Finn said...

Thank goodness! I'm very relieved.

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: Me too. I missed my kitty. We've had him since he was born!

Bubblewench said...

I'm so glad he came home!