Sunday, July 12, 2009

Evil Is......


.......a boy who sees his sister enjoying a nice float in the pool and can't help himself but ruin it for her! She was really pissed at him when this photo came to it's fruition.

The pool day yesterday went well. We got an early start and when the clouds showed up around noon we were done swimming. After that it was lunch and on to doing some furniture looking. I think I tweeted this too,.... we were looking and not buying because I would have no where to put anything even if we did buy something! We aren't slated to move for another month and that date could not come sooner! Just in this weekend....

**SATURDAY- We were pulling out of our driveway when we saw this cop in an SUVdriving really slowly down our street. Suddenly he screeches to a stop, throws it in reverse, and speeds backwards down the street, does a stunt turn at the intersection so he's facing the way he wants to drive, and hauls ass off down the road! We left on our errands and when we drove past the street again there were 15 cop cars down the road from our house!! WTF?

**SUNDAY- We are coming home from the pool and as we drive down the road to the house, there are 3 cop cars at the other end of the street. We didn't go down to see what it was, but it turns out later when our landlord stopped by, he told us someone had flattened several street signs bashed the transformer boxes there, and kept going. It must have been really messed up for 3 cops to show up for it! Once again... WTF??

I can't wait to move.

2 comments:

phinz said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. When I was actually living there, my old 'hood was okay. Now that I'm out and living 2500 miles away, I wouldn't live in the old place again if you paid me.

It's amazing what you can ignore if you have to, isn't it?

Awesome cannonball, btw! I wouldn't have been able to resist doing it either!

Putz said...

back to bowling green??????????????????????sexy workmen........