Wednesday, June 10, 2009

YAWN!

Man, I'm tired today. Didn't have monster houses like yesterday, and there was 3 people on our team which made time go by quickly. I don't know...... I'm just sleepy! Maybe it was the 10 foot glass windows I had to clean in the last house. A feat for me considering I am 5'4" tall. Me, the ladder, and the squeegee had a good old time.

Y-A-W-N!!

Oh, in other news...... I got a photo of mine used on Davezilla.com. I must warn you... it is a little scary, but not as scary as when I had to see it in person! I'm known as Nicolette on there. Some of the comments so far have been really funny.

Y-A-W-N!!!

OK, I'm getting a scone and some tea and going to bed.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

You should get one of those Windex Outdoor kits! I saw them on TV! Its like a squeegee on a long pole, I think...