Friday, June 26, 2009

So I Have This "Little" Problem......


I am apparently addicted to technology.

I know I am addicted. I am at peace with it. I know it looks weird when I am basically physically attached to my cell, lap top, and wi-fi spots. I bought a new cell phone based on the fact that it had a bigger screen for me to surf the web on it! My outlook on life some days comes down to, "Man, I am so gonna blog this when I get home.", or "I have to Twitter this!". That's OK. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Half to three quarters of America are just like me..... I just never realized how bad my addiction was till tonight.

See, we were on YouTube as a family, watching old Weird Al videos that were actually parody's of Michael Jackson songs(Fat, Eat It, etc...). From there we went to other Weird Al songs(UHF, Smells Like Nirvana, etc), one of those being "Amish Paradise". Sarasota has a rather large Amish population. It seems weird, but we do, and HHH started teasing Rebecca saying we were going to convert to being Amish.

THEN MY DAUGHTER WITH A TOTALLY STRAIGHT FACE SAID, "NO WE AREN'T BECAUSE MOM COULD NEVER DO WITHOUT HER BLOGGING."

Smartass kid! And she was TOTALLY serious. HHH just dissolved into fits of laughter. I sat there a little red in the face. Was my love affair with all things Internet really that obvious?? I guess so. Even my kids make fun of it.

Sigh.

Hi. My name is Blondefabulous, and I'm an Internet addict.


4 comments:

Kim said...

Hi, I'm Kim. I'm an addict too...YOU ARE NOT ALONE !! LOL !! (group hug)

phinz said...

All together now:

"Hi, Blondefabulous!"

Would you csare for a cup of coffee? ;0)

phinz said...

*ahem*

"care" for a cup of coffee

Nicole said...

Hi Nicole, Hi Kim; My name is nicole and I'm an addict too and I'm NOT sharing the coffee Phinz. they can wrestle me for it!