Sunday, June 14, 2009

Next Week.

I am going to be busy this week.

Monday- Call Dr. Fatmi and cancel appointment because of .....
Tuesday- Take Rebecca to Orthopedist and get progress report on her wrists.
Wednesday-Work, work, work.
Thursday- Take Junior & Morgan to Endocrinologist for their 3 month check in.
Friday- Work work work some more.
Saturday- Wash all of the clothes, clean the house.
Sunday- BBQ for HHH because it's FATHER'S DAY!

See? Busy busy busy. And in the midst of all of this there is something special that is going to happen. Like Father's Day isn't special enough, right? To make this even more fun..... I am announcing a contest. But only for my regular readers. I'm not going to put it anywhere else but right here on this blog.

GUESS THE SPECIAL EVENT!

You have to guess what special event is happening this week, and Father's Day is not it! If you have been keeping up with my blog, you may have an inkling of what the event is. I'll lay down hints and put up my email addy, and on Friday, I'll pick a winner! What can you win, you ask?

Why a beautiful pin. One that will be a hint on Thursday. As for today's hint.....

"
One king Suite Sensational pillowtop bed with lighted and padded headboards"

There ya go! Hint #1. Like I said, email your answers to nicolewetherington1972@yahoo.com. First right answer wins the mystery prize.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

Mrs. Holly Hall said...

sounds like a HOTEL!!

GODDAMN I loves me a hotel stay :)

have fun!!