Monday, June 22, 2009

Monday Was Fun Day.

Why yes, it was. I was off from work due to the fact that several of our regular Monday houses were on vacation. So, with nothing to do and time to sleep in, what happened? Our frickin' neighbors were up at 5am and let their kids run screaming through our yard. Well that riled up our dogs and we were all up and at 'em. After the dogs got settled down it was then time for HHH to get up for work. Then after that I tried to settle down for a short nap and that just didn't gel either. Isn't it always the way that when you can sleep in, you don't get to, but when you have to get up early, you fell like your never gonna wake up? Just par for the course, I guess.

So, I spent the day pretty much watching movies on TV and doing laundry from this weekend. We had a lot of damp clothes from doing the water rides and they were beginning to smell. So I lazed around the house, kicked back, sent naughty texts to HHH, and basically didn't do diddley! Tomorrow it's back to work as usual.

Now, I am off to bake a few cupcakes and watch some wrestling.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

i want cupcakes :)