Sunday, May 17, 2009

Thinner.


Today, I did something that totally amazed me. I reached into my drawer to pull out a pair of shorts so I could go drop a few loads of laundry out on the clothes line. I grabbed the first pair I came to and when I looked at it, I sighed. They were a pair I haven't been in in over 3 years. Then, just for giggles, I decided to try them on.

Oh
Mai
GAWD!!!

They fit!

Holy crap. The shorties that I haven't worn since the last time I was in Vegas are actually on my fanny as we speak. I have worn them all day. HHH has been appreciative. VERY appreciative! All this is because I have been eating better, getting active more, and working a job that requires I get up off my ass and go do something. I am going to keep doing it too. If I play my cards right, I can drop another 20 pounds and start feeling even better. Having added the bike to my regimen has helped out. I guess I am just saying that all the fancy schmany diets they keep advertising, all the pills that are now being recalled for killing people, and all the pricey exercise DVD's didn't do a thing for me. It was just simple changes, over time, and revamping my lifestyle that did it.

I can't wait to go sundress shopping for my birthday. I will make 37 rock.

Hard!

13 comments:

kapgar said...

Nice! Congrats!

Christina LMT said...

Excellent! And may I add...*rowr*!

Blondefabulous said...

KAPGAR: Thanks.

CHRISTINA LMT: Thanks! You have been looking pretty "rowr" yourself!

Russ said...

Good job! Keep on keeping on!

Putz said...

you are a hot fox

CSquaredPlus3 said...

I think that's awesome! I love it. You look great!

blondefabulous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blondefabulous said...

RUSS: I will!

PUTZ: Thanks!

C2+3: Thanks I feel awesome too!

Oh, and that last comment was me, but it was misspelled so I started over.

Finn said...

Excellent! You must be thrilled!

phinz said...

Way to go!!!!! I wish MY ass looked that good!

Jan @ Struck by Serendipity said...

You look wonderful! Congrats. :)

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: I am. I am almost to the weight I was when I married HHH.

PHINZ: I bet it does..... Let's see!

JAN: Thank you. I appreciate it. My knees REALLY appreciate not hauling around that extra 20!

kvegas911 said...

You've got some fab gams on ya too! ;) You go girl! You're looking great!!! (I'm still working on that...)