Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SQUEEEEEEE!

My cards are here! My cards are here! MY CARDS ARE HERE!!!!!
OMG! They are so awesome! I am so excited! Yes, I am a dork.

In other news, I have two doctor's appointments for Rebecca set up. One for Thursday with the orthopedic doctor, and one for Monday with the Pediatrician, so he can see what the Ortho did. My boss is going to kill me. I keep having to take off more and more time. It's a good thing it's only part time.

And on another note. My son has lost 2, count 'em, TWO glucometers in less than a week! He lost his regular one on Friday, so I got out the extra and he lost that one on Tuesday! WTF man? I don't know what to do. I may need to glue it to his hand so he doesn't it any more! As it is, I had to call the CMS coordinator to try and get a new one from them because the ones I can just pick up at Wall to Wall Mart will not down load to their computers for analysis. What did I do for this week to be pounding on me like this??? I don't get it.

So, now I get to go to my boss and ask for two more days off from work.

Yay.

3 comments:

CSquaredPlus3 said...

The cards look great!

I'm sure it's difficult juggling the job and kids' appointments. I don't know how you do it. You're a true Shero.

We have a handful of glucometers. I'd run one over to you if we were closer. Sorry your boy has had a hard time hanging on to his checkers. Darn!

Hang in there!

Christina LMT said...

The cards look amazing, Blondie!

Sorry about Junior losing his meters, typical kid, huh? With me at that age, it was gloves and umbrellas. Over and over and over.

kvegas911 said...

Squuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Fab!