Friday, May 15, 2009

Nine Years.

Yep. Nine. 9. Nueve. HHH & I have been on the long relationship road for almost a decade. Sometimes it seems like it was only yesterday when he started working for me at the restaurant. (I was his boss, you see.) Who knew he would become the love of my life? The twinkle in my eye? The smile on my lips? I sure didn't. I just thought, "Oh man! Look at that hot youngun' over there!!" Yep, I was a cougar on the prowl, and he was a tasty morsel!

So now, to the love of my life and the song in my heart, Happy Anniversary! I love you so much and can't wait until we go 9 more and beyond.

Oh and the photo up there has nothing to do with our anniversary. I just thought it was way cool....... and so true!

3 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Congratulations and happy, happy anniversary! May you have many more.

phinz said...

I love a happy ending . . *sigh*

Congrats!

kvegas911 said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!! (LOL Im a guilty cougar too!)