Monday, May 11, 2009

Monday Was, And Still Is.

Oh jeeze! Today just wouldn't quit. I rode my bike to work since it was National Bike To Work Week. Lucky for me, the city decided that they were going to do sewer work right out front of my house on our street. Yummy smells at 8 in the morning! Oh boy!!! Then it was "drivers who think stop signs and traffic signals were optional" time! That was fun to navigate. Luckily, I ride right by the police station and court house. LOTS of uniforms, police cars, and motorcycles to slow people down. Yeah..... I planned it that way.

I then get to work and look at the book we are going to be completing. % houses. 5 HOUSES!!!!! Oh man. I did not need 5 houses. I had to get home and call Rebecca's pediatrician to get his recommendation for an orthopedic doctor to take her too. I got back at 4 but by then the Doc was out of the office. I have to try again tomorrow. HHH is also going to call from his work during lunch in case I am super busy again.

Super busy doesn't even begin to describe today at work. There were 3 of us on the team today, and we were busting ass! One of the houses we cleaned at looked like a Wookie exploded in the bathroom! Hair E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E! I was at a loss as to whether or not the guy still had any hair on his head! Oh, then some idiot was whining that we need to scrub his shower because it looks ugly. Well, yeah. It's ugly. You are too cheap to pay for us to come more often that once a month, and you don't every lift a finger to clean anything yourself! If your cheap ass would spring for once every two weeks, it wouldn't get all scummy in there, idiot! Oh, and actually USING the Tilex you keep in the shower would help too!

Sigh....... OK. Off of the cleaning high horse. I just get so disgusted when I go into a house and people are just lazy. Lazy and inconsiderate of their families. Like the faucet I cleaned today, where there was 2cm of black mildew on the underside where the water comes out. Eeeewwwwww! Wanna make it even more gross? It was their kids' faucet. The one their kids use for brushing teeth, getting water before bed, and all. Once more, with feeling.....EEEEEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

So now, dear friends, I am going to relax with a screwdriver, using the Mother's Day vodka I received, and watch Monday night TV. Oh, and I got an update from Oscar's new family. He is settling in well, and has a whole lake and a HUGE yard to play in! His new family spends loads of time with him, and he is very happy. And on that note, someone tried to give me another little dog! I am a magnet for little dogs apparently.

*sigh* Time for that drink.


3 comments:

Hoosier Girl said...

Mondays are just like that. You're tough! Hang in there.

J.

phinz said...

Let's hoist one for a better Tuesday!

kvegas911 said...

YAY Mother's Day vodka!