Saturday, May 23, 2009

Lazy.

That describes me to a T today. I got up at 8. Had morning delight with HHH at 8:05. Went to IHOP for brunch. Took the car to a car wash to clean it out. came home and relaxed a little before going to the mall to shop for a sundress.

I finally found one too. Is it so hard to ask for pretty spring colors in spring? I kept seeing blacks, browns, and dark drab colors. I don't want to look drab.... I wanna look springy and flirty and awesome!! Finally after looking the whole day, we found one at Old Navy. It's yellow and white, shows a fair amount of cleavage, and looks cool. It will be so awesome. Now I just need to find shoes to go with it and I'm set!

I did get three loads of laundry done, so it wasn't a total loss for today!

Tomorrow, I'll be doing more of the same!

Lazy, that's me!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

I've always noticed that too, the amount of dark, drab colors for adult clothes. As if grownup women must always be serious and business like! I love bright colors!

phinz said...

Yay for a bright sundress!

I spent the day ripping siding off a house and scraping off old paint.
It was a good upper body workout.