Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Underpants Lady.

I didn't write about this last week because I had to wait for the eye bleach to work. The mind bleach came later....

I was working hard last Thursday, working with E because her usual partner was off that day. We had 5 houses and were finally on the last 2. They were both in a downtown Sarasota condo building. I got us there a little early. Try 30 minutes early! We try to get to the houses as on time as possible. I wasn't sure if it was going to take a while for us to unload and find a parking spot. See, we have to go to the bottom of the building, unload everything at the basement access door, and then I have to find a parking spot on the street come in the building, get the keys to our clients places, and then go let in my partner so we can take the elevator to where we need to go. Yeah,... annoying doesn't even begin to cover it!

We are going up to the 10th floor and down the hall and I knock on the door and..... the lady comes and says she is just stepping in the shower, can we come back in 30 minutes. Um, OK. My bad for being early. We go back to the elevator and plop down on the comfy couch there and wait for the next 30 minutes. At the proper time, We gather up all our stuff and go back to the woman's door. It is cracked open with one of those little robo dogs holding it open. I knock and announce us again. The woman calls out from the bathroom to come in. We drag all our stuff in, start getting it set up, turn around and BOOM!

HALF NEKKID OLD LADY IN HER UNDIES!

Oh goodness! E pretends she speaks no English anymore.... (Damn Hungarians!), and I am left to converse with this semi-senile, half naked, pantie woman! I am hoping that the woman thinks that the hot air blowing in from the open balcony door is the reason for my red face! I begin to clean the kitchen and the woman is still toddling around the condo, now with pants, just no shirt. She keeps catching my attention to show me things she'd like me to give special cleaning to. I am spending the time trying not to look at her. I was really hoping to be discrete in all this.....

Finally after about half an hour later, the woman got dressed and said she was going to go shopping. She grabbed her fashionable low heels, flirty scarf, and sun glasses and flounced out the door with flourish!

I was just hoping she was going to go shopping at a robe store!

7 comments:

Finn said...

I suppose it's true that the older you get, the less shame you have!

Hey, at least you had a laugh.

CSquaredPlus3 said...

I'm sure it was embarrassing, but I think it's kind of cute!

My name's Chris, I came via Finn's blog. Your recent comment caught my eye because you shared that you have two children with type 1. My 11-year-old son has type 1 (since he was 5) and my 9-year-old is pre-diabetic (hovering around 180 - waiting for consistent 200's to begin insulin). I live in Utah, just thought I'd say hello!

Kim said...

That's classic !! At least she was only half-nekkid !! I'd be wearing my sunglasses in next time, just in case !!

phinz said...

Sunglasses?! Hell, I'd wear a blindfold til I knew the coast was clear.
Or buy a cheap housecoat and keep it handy to lend the person so they'd get the freakin' hint!

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: Well, she certianly had no shame.....

C2+3: Um, I don't think I would say cute exactly.

KIM: I am truly grateful that she had on undies! I do mot want to see old lady fanny!

PHINZ: I like the housecoat idea....

Putz said...

you know we have nothing like that at all in utar

kvegas911 said...

LMAO thank God I don't have to deal with the public face to face anymore!