Thursday, April 23, 2009

School Daze!

I stole this from Finn. I am too tired to have my own thoughts. Enjoy!


1. Did you date someone from your school senior year? I had a grand total of 2 boy friends in high school, but not until I was a sophomore.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? Nope. Not even close!

3. Did you car pool to school? Does my mom count?

4. What kind of car did you drive? 1988 Oldsmobile Omega. I had to share it with my Dad. He worked nights so I got the car during the day.

5. What kind of car do you have now? 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan.

6. It’s Friday night… where were you (in high school)? During football season, at the game because I was in the Marching Band, after that either the movies or some other school related activity.

7. It is Friday night… where are you (now)? Watching WWE Smackdown.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? None. My parents wouldn't let me get a job.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I work for a green cleaning company.

10. Were you a party animal? No.

11. Were you considered a flirt? Possibly. I had boyfriends, but I liked to chat up other people.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Marching Band and Concert Band. First chair flute and drum line. Also Drum Major my Junior year.

13. Were you a nerd? Oh yeah! BIG time.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? No. I never did anything stupid enough to deserve that.

15. Can you sing the fight song? Fight song and alma mater. After I graduated, they changed the fight song. Guess no one liked it.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Waldron, Mr.Egolf. History and AP Western Civilization.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? First two years, the dork freshman table. Last two years, the band geek table.

18. What was your school’s full name? Okeechobee High School.

19. When did you graduate?
1990.

20. What was your school mascot?
A Brahma Bull.

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Yeah...... and I'd fix a few things along the way!

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
I did. I went to 3 proms. My Junior, Senior, and my HS boyfriend's Junior.

23. Do you still talk to your prom date? No.

24. Who was your best friend? Laura.

25. What did you want to be when you grew up?. A Music teacher

26. Any regrets? Oh yeah! I regret caring so much about what other people thought instead of just doing my own thing!

27. Biggest fashion mistake? Um.... all of my freshman year.

28. Favorite fashion trend? Torn, acid washed jeans. I just thought I had screwed up my best pair of jeans, but I was actually ahead of the fashion game.

29. Are you going to your next reunion? Not sure.....

30. Who did you have a secret crush on? Rodney, Matt......

31. Did you go on spring break? No. No job=No money=No SB.

3 comments:

Finn said...

You didn't have to work? Cool. :)

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: It kind of sucked because I didn't learn anything about balancing responsibilities and school commitments. They decided since my older sister couldn't do it, why let me try. I bet I would have been awesome!

phinz said...

My parents didn't let me get a job either. Sometimes I think they should have forced me to get a job because I might have grown up a lot faster and stopped being a little bitch sooner. Maybe.
*sigh*
Oh well.