Thursday, April 2, 2009

My Kids RAWK!!


Grades came out! My eldest got straight A's, Morgan has improved her math scores, and Junior brought up his handwriting marks! Everyone did great and HHH and I are so proud of them!

Today was OK. It started out a little rough though. Apparently the Spanish girl that was riding in my team on Wednesday ratted me out to the fast woman, (here on out to be called Quickie.), that dogged me Tuesday. I had mentioned to them that I was humiliated when Quickie took the mop out of my hands and pushed me out of the way. The Rat must have called Quickie right away... damn I need to brush up on my Spanish! Of course, Quickie went to Boss Lady first thing this morning. So anyway, I got to have a "chat" with Boss Lady about how I shouldn't be upset, just understanding of being corrected. I just nodded and smiled, but in my head I was saying "Fuck You!" Boss Lady wasn't there to see how I was made to feel stupid the entire day. I am just going to have to keep my mouth shut around these ladies if they are as gossipy as it seems.....

Who knew being a cleaning lady would involve so much drama? All I know is that tomorrow is Friday and also payday. As I have stated before earlier this week, my sitter has cancelled for spring break so I have a week to relax and clean my own house for a change.

Oh and the van drives like a dream. A/C is da B-O-M-B!!


6 comments:

Hoosier Girl said...

Congratulations on the great grades! Tell them their "Aunt J." in Indiana is super proud of them!!!! (smile)

Sorry about the work drama. Just keep doing a great job and it will all shake out.

J.

Putz said...

it does not surpiose me one bit that your kids are all excellent.....chip off the old blocks i say....hhh the looks, blonde the brains... or is it the other way around.....

Finn said...

Congrats to the kids! Well done.

As for work, I say just do your job and keep your mouth shut. There are very, very few people that I will ever say an unkind word about anyone to. Trust no one!

phinz said...

Yay for the kidsters!!!!!! Treats all around!!!!!

That's the one thing I'm not looking forward to when I start working for someone else again--the drama. I'm going to follow Finn's advice and just keep my trap shut. It's a good policy.

kvegas911 said...

GREAT JOB KIDS!!!!!! As for your job...I smell a new smash hit of a reality show coming on....you should pitch it to the networks.

delmer said...

Congratulations on the grades! All my boys showed some improvement this time, but nobody came close to straight As.