Monday, April 13, 2009

I Have No Memory....


..... of yesterday. Well, almost none. I remember parts of yesterday, like hiding the eggs for the kids to find, and putting the ham in the oven, but in between those two events something horrible and excruciating happened. I got a migraine.

I don't have them often. They just pop up when ever they damn well please, but the bad part about them, aside from the nausea, vomiting, light sensitivity, sound sensitivity, and smell sensitivity, is that I lose almost a whole day. I can't stand up, I can't move, and I can't function. Everything made me want to barf. At one point, HHH came in with a small sliver of ham ( that I was SUPPOSED to be cooking) for me to try and I almost blarghed all over the bed. A tiny piece of smokey ham goodness was going to make me soil the bed with my vomit. Oh the agony!

If I hadn't gotten photos of the egg hunt and the basket gathering, I don't think I would have known yesterday had even existed. Which is sad, but really I was only upset that I lost a whole day off. I'm just not that into Easter and the whole church/religion thing. My first husband made quite sure of that fact with his over zealous religion mongering. I, unfortunately, made the mistake of voicing my opinion on someone else's blog on Easter Sunday and apparently I offended a few people.

I wanted to say I was sorry. I truly am. I just let bad memories and shit from the past overwhelm me at a VERY late hour and I opened my fat yap without thinking. It was a knee jerk reaction that I am regretting but it was one of the most honest things I have said lately.

Whew! That felt good. I like purging my guilt. So there you go. I said that I would blog later and now I have. I am hoping I don't have another one of those migraines for a while. It sucked sweaty donkey balls. Now.... on to that 2 ft tall chocolate bunny HHH got for me....NOM NOM NOM NOM!!!!!!!


1 comment:

phinz said...

Well, truly Christian people will accept your apologies and forgive you. I'm sorry you even HAVE those memories. Glad your head is feeling better. Frankly, I'm impressed you could take pictures and hide eggs and yet not remember it.