Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Gotz Cards, Yo!


Last week, I tweeted that I had won a contest over at marybabysteps blog, Adventures In Freelancing.

Here it is! My card. I can look all smooth and suave, and ask people, "Oh, do you have my card?" Ha ha ha....

The company says I'll have them in the mail by the 6th. Hopefully they'll be here by the 10th. After that, watch out people! You have the distinct possibility of being carded!

Oh, and on a totally unrelated side....... I HAVE LOST 20 LBS. PEOPLE!!!!! It seems like weight is easy to lose when you are sweating to death in some schmo's un-air conditioned mansion!

9 comments:

metalmom said...

I already told you on FB that I think your cards are really cool. BUT....TWENTY POUNDS?? Hell yeah!!! Good for you!!

Finn said...

I want to get carded!

Congrats on the 20 lbs. -- how long did it take you?

CSquaredPlus3 said...

Way to go! Winning and losing. I think it's great when people reach their fitness goals. Twenty pounds is a lot of weight! Right on!

Putz said...

wow what a fab bod you must have

Blondefabulous said...

METALMOM: Yeah, I was surprised! I had stepped onto the Publix scale and was waiting for it to go up some more, but it didn't! Then I did the math and almost fell over!

FINN: Then I will card you!

The weight has been dropping off ever since I got my new job. Like I said, sweating to death in some schlump's mansion dying of no A/C will definitely drop a few pounds!

C2+3: Yeah I am totally stoked about the 20! Problem I have now is all of my work pants are falling off my hiney! Time to hit up the salvation army for some smaller trousers!

PUTZ: It's not totally there, but it's coming along!

phinz said...

You GO!!!!! Good for you!!!!

Christina LMT said...

Squeeeee!
The cards are epic, and the weight loss? AWESOME!!!
Keep it up, Blondie...:)

Blondefabulous said...

PHINZ: Why, thank you very much. I think I will!

CHRISTINA LMT: I squeeeeeed too! I loved them the moment I finished the proof. Now to wait and wait until they are printed and get here!!!

kvegas911 said...

The cards are FAB!!! I love pinups! YAAAAY for you on the weight loss!!!