Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Day, Another Field Trip.


Yes, it was that time again. We had another field trip. This one was to Spanish Point in Sarasota, FL. The kids were learning about archaeological digs, artifacts, and the ancient Indian people who inhabited the land. We heard a story teller, went into a rubbish mound, dug for artifacts, and ate a picnic lunch.

I looked awesome!

In my blue embroidered skirt, white tshirt, salmon over shirt, and 1 1/2 inch heels.

I was also terribly over dressed for the occasion.

All the teachers were in Capri's and sneakers. I was chic and fashionable in my ensemble. They, however, were comfortable. Still, I persevered. I kept up with the group and kept my group of kids in line! I was happy to see that we had an air conditioned bus with real working shock absorbers! That made the ride awesome. It would have been hard to make this day not great.

All because I woke up HHH with a little happy, naughty, naughty!

I like to surprise him every once in a while with some good morning nookie. Makes him a very happy HHH. It also makes my day perky as well!

So, now that that's all done, all I have to do is get through the weekend and then there is ANOTHER field trip on Monday. That one is to the FST for a play. I can look fashionable for that one and not stick out like a sore thumb.

No comments: