Monday, March 16, 2009

*YAWN*

Holy crap, I am a tired woman today. We did 7 houses today. There was a new woman cleaning with us today. Hopefully, Boss Lady will concentrate on her and leave me to my cleaning. HHH made a great grilled Chicken Alfredo tonight. It was AWESOME!

** My daughter is trying to convince me to wait in line at Wal-Mart at midnight and get the "Twilight" movie. Uh..... I don't think so.

** Oscar is being chewy. He seems to like appliance cords that are plugged in. BUUUUZZZZZZZ!

** Sorry I haven't been answering the blog comments lately. When I get home I am usually sweaty and tired, so I go shower. The shower relaxes me, and I plop on the couch in front of the 54" TV and veg until HHH feeds me. Then it's time for the usual shows and after that I have just enough energy to bang out HHH... er..... I mean, my blog post, and then I go to bed. Sorry.

** The schools are putting it to us again. Now my daughter has a Choir competition in May. It costs $115 for her to go because it is at Busch Gardens. I have to have $50 for a deposit by March 19th. I got the paper detailing this today. (3/16/09) I have 3 days to come up with this $50 or she may not be able to go. WTF?? When I was in school, we sold a box of candy and boom.... we were there. It never cost us $115!!!! OMG!

** I am in need of a Bux fix like there is no tomorrow!

** I am lazy so this is why I have been doing so many bullet posts lately. Well, not lazy.... just tired from working all the time. Today was an 8 to 4:30 day. I get paid on Friday! Come to me, sweet compensation. I do have to say it has gotten less painful to do this stuff. I guess I am getting used to it. Go me!!!

** I'm gonna stretch out on the couch and watch BBT and HIMYM tonight! Veg city baby. I don't care if he's gay, Neil Patrick Harris is sexy!

Adios!

1 comment:

HoosierGirl5 said...

I know the Busch Gardens trip is kinda pricey, but it sounds like an awesome experience. Hope it works out for her!

J.