Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still iPod-izing.

Crappy photo, yes I know, but I am still iPod-izing. That means instead of blogging, I have been scanning iTunes and downloading music. There is one good thing, I work better with music. I was faster and better at the job today.

HHH started his job today. he is working at a chi-chi apartment complex on the south side of Sarasota. A place there goes for $1300 a month+. He likes it so far..... but he only has day 1 under his belt. We'll see.....

OK, gotta go to bed. Real post to come next time. I swear.

You can trust me.

3 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Have fun with your 'tunes!

Congrats on HHH and the new job...:)

phinz said...

Yay for the new job!!!!!!! And the iPod. I need to get me one o' those. . .

kvegas911 said...

Congrats to you and your HHH on the new job! I am addicted to my iPod as well. Couldn't live without it. However, I no longer know what the hell is on the radio because I don't listen to it anymore....