Thursday, March 19, 2009

Off To The Endo.

Yes, ladies and gentlemen...... we are off to the endocrinologist's office tomorrow(today). This was SUPPOSED to be done last Thursday while HHH was still out of work, but the car service that comes to get them never showed up! HHH called the CMS coordinator, but it was too late, so he took Morgan and Junior back to school and Morgan got to take the last of her FCAT's.

All of that being said, now I have to take off of work and go with them to the doctor. I hope that the car service will show up. I don't feel like driving. It has been a long week. I am tired. One good thing though.... the cleaning service seems to be doing well, and they are happy with my work, which means I will have work for a long while. It's the season down here. All the summering tourists are here and starting up their cleaning services contracts again. Whoopee! That means 8 to 9 hour days!!!! I'm psyched!

The iPod has really been helping my speed in cleaning. I loaded it with songs that are up beat and have a quick rhythm. I also put a few on there that are rather fitting for my situation.....("Happy Little Working Song" from "Enchanted") I have Elvis, Kiss, Michael Buble', Frank Sinatra, David Lee Roth, Wang Chung, Men at Work, and BTO, just to name a few. yeah, I know.... a very eclectic mix, but what can I say? I am nothing if not different. I must have looked really "different" when I was dancing in the shower while wiping the walls and the client walked in! Ah well, we all dance to a different tune....

I've gotta get some sleep. I still have to get up at 6:00am and drive HHH to work. The kids may be off tomorrow, but he sure isn't, and it feels good to be able to say that!

I need to buy that man a scooter!

1 comment:

Yakov "bring 'em back alive" Smirnov said...

take a look at www.mp3fiesta.com. I get all my music there, and it's really cheap. .20/song, and a couple of bucks for an album. Not a bad deal.