Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's what happens when you're ill....


This is what happens when you're ill..YOU GET BLOGJACKED!! Hello bloggers, readers, and everyone else. Blondefabulous is under the weather due to a creepin' crud she caught from her new boss, so I've blogjacked her. And I know how you all just love reading what I have to say. Interesting bit of information I have been looking into the massage therapy school and it seems I can use my G.I Bill to pay for it. WOOHOO!! I've been driving all over gods creation looking for a new job they are just so few and far between. About a month ago I put in a resume' at an apartment complex and never heard anything back. Until now...They called me Monday and I interviewed Tuesday morning at 11:30 by 12:00 the boss was sending me to Quest diagnostics for a drug test. Now I am excited to be going to work, I can't get to excited because the position is only temporary. It seems the Maintenance Supervisor there had to take a few months off due to total knee replacement surgery. They were going to use their maintenance tech until he came back but the tech was in a very serious car accident and now will be out for several months. In my interview the boss lady did tell me that if for some reason the supervisor is unable to return that the full time position would be offered to me. If he does return then she would look in the company for me a job, only down side is it may be in Tampa or Clearwater. They do have properties in Bradenton so I may get lucky there. Now I just sit and wait until the background check to come back. Hopefully none of my indiscretions as a youth won't comeback to bite me in the ass. AGAIN!! Oh and the position is 50 cents more an hour than at my previous job. So keep your fingers, toes, eyes and whatever else you can think of to cross for me! I am sorry to inform everyone that I do not have any wild sex stories for you. My poor wife has been so drained from working she just doesn't have the energy to hang from the ceiling fan. LOL!! She has been doing a bang up job at work and I've been taking care of things here. Picking up the kids, cleaning house, doing laundry and having dinner ready when she comes home.( OK all together now..AAAWW)!
I think that's good for now, not to worry Blonde will return tomorrow evening. Have a great night day and weekend.

7 comments:

Putz said...

wild sex parties is the onlt reason i even come to your blog...what gives???i thought that is what you and hhh were famouss for

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

I hope you get the position! IT sounds great!

Massage school sounds great, too!

metalmom said...

She has been doing a bang up job at work

I thought she was a Merry Maid? No wonder she's tired and sick! When your out banging the riff raff you're bound to pick up some strange germs!

phinz said...

Good luck on the job!!!!!

Blondefabulous said...

PUTZ: Well ya know..... when you're sick it's hard to perform.

MS FLORIDA TRANSPLANT: I hope he gets it too! But if he doesn't, I work while he goes through massage school. No biggie.

METALMOM: Um... I am doing good at work, but what does Merry Maids have to do with banging the riff raff?? I am confused.

PHINZ: Thanks!!

kvegas911 said...

What a great hubby to be taking care of his wife! The massage therapy thing sounds great-keep us posted! Got everything I can cross crossed and some things I can't haha for the job! Good luck!

Christina LMT said...

Hope Blondie feels better soon, good luck with the job, HHH!