Sunday, March 22, 2009

The ABC's of Me!

I stole this from Bluepaintred. I have been relaxing with the family and didn't really think of anything to blog about. Enjoy!


A - Age: 36

B - Bed size: Queen

C - Chore You Hate: Cleaning up the kitchen. I like messing them up creating wonderful foods.

D – Dad’s Name: Charles

E - Essential Start Your Day Item: A large mug of English Breakfast Tea with milk and sugar...... oh and a gluten free scone.

F - Favorite Actor: Right Now: Neil Patrick Harris. All Time: Sean Connery.

G - Gold or Silver: White Gold

H - Height:5'3" & 3/4. I had thought I was 5'4", but recently, at the DMV, a soulless instrument of torture marked me down as 5'3" and would not change it!

I - Instrument (s) you play: Flute, percussion, cello, violin, piano, and vocal.

J - Job Title: Mother, wife, & green cleaning crew.

K - Kid(s)
: .4

L - Like: Sorbetto, scones, tea, and HHH's gravity free fanny!

M - Mom’s Name: JoAnn

N - Nickname: Blondefabulous, Honey,

O - Overnight Hospital Stay Other Than Birth: At two years old, I had a terrible bout of stomach flu that required almost a weeks stay at the local hospital.

P - Pet Peeve: Loud mariachi music late at night, inconsiderate drivers, people who assume I am the clerk at what ever store I am shopping.

Q - Quote that you like:
"It's 107 miles to Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, 1/2 a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses. HIT IT!"

R - Righty or Lefty: Righty all the way baby!

S - Siblings: I have one insane, older, half-sister.

T - Time You Wake Up: 6am

U - Useful tool: lap top, digital camera, scum buster, large skillet.

V - Vegetable that you dislike: None. I love'em all!

W - Ways you run late: If the kids drag ass, or the hubby is running behind...... I don't like to be late.

X - X-rays You’ve Had: Ribs, ankle, back, knee.

Y - Yummy Foods You Make: Anything...... I'm a chef dammit!

Z - Zodiac: Cancer. My Birthday is July Second.

6 comments:

Bluepaintred said...

WOOT! You have the best Birthdate of the WHOLE year!

HoosierGirl5 said...

Hey! I just noticed - your birthday is the day after mine!

Happy Monday!
J.

Lady Jaye said...

And HoosierGirl shares the same birthday with me. And as for your favorite quote. The guy that I'm seeing's favorite movie is Blues Brothers and that's his favorite quote too!

Finn said...

I scheduled this for later in the week so I'm going to look like I'm copying everyone!

My father's name is Charles, too, only you'll find I put down Jimmy because he's my dad. Charles is the sperm donor.

phinz said...

I got my neice a scum buster for a shower gift (it was on her list) and she uses it to exfoliate her legs before shaving.

Ouch.

Blondefabulous said...

BPR: Isn't that just the best day to be born?!? Time to plan an intercontinental party.

HOOSIERGIRL: That's cool! We should all make a run to Vegas for a big celebration!

LADY JAYE: Vegas it is then!!! lets go party!

FINN: When I was at home, I was one of the few children with an intact household. Unfortunately, I don't speak to my parents at the moment.

PHINZ: I LOVE my scum buster, but I need to get a new battery poack for it. I have a second generation one, but it sucked major ass and had no power at all. Don't know if I'd ever use it for exfoliation though.....