Saturday, February 21, 2009

Hero Worship.

I saw this on Finn's and Dave's blogs and had to try it. Get your own Hero here. While I was puttering around on the "Make Me a Hero" site, HHH saw it and then we had the whole family in on the thing! The above hero is me as I made me.
Then, there's HHH like I made him.
Then there's HHH like he made himself. It was all kinds of fun.

Other than that, we've just been chilling at the house. HHH has made me breakfast, lunch, & dinner today, he's so sweet! I have been so damn tired for the last 4 days, but I am attributing that to my "Aunt Flo" being here this week and being 3 times heavier than normal. I love peri-menopause. {<---- sarcasm.} Maybe my hero should have been named the Red Tide Avenger!

3 comments:

HoosierGirl5 said...

Oh..you stole my idea! I made a couple of heros the other day and I was going to do a post about it. But then again, it doesn't seem to be a very original idea, if Finn and Dave have already posted about it.

I like HHH's version of himself. I like the angel wings.

You're lucky to have someone to take care of you. Take it easy.

J.

Blondefabulous said...

HOOSIERGIRL: HHH is a sweetie. I love him to death. This tiredness will dissipate in a few days...

I liked the hero thing. It reminded me of the Manga thing people were doing a couple months ago. Go ahead and do it! It's fun to see everyone's hero.

Trukindog said...

That Hero thing is fun, I'll have to play with it later though. Today I'm playin catch up on readin blogs.