Friday, January 23, 2009

So A Blonde Walks Into A Bar....

Hi everybody! That title there was a little misleading. No jokes to share.... I am just taking it easy because mother nature has knocked me on my ass this month. No idea why, but it's bad to the point I can't get out of bed and while I'm there I can't do anything! (HHH is not a happy camper!) I guess I will eventually go to the doc and see what's up.... last time they said it was just the peri-menopause and my body trying to shut down the old baby factory, but a second opinion can't hurt! While I have been gone, here's what's been occurring....

The school is trying to screw my kids over again! Yep. I got a note saying I have to find a ride to the next field trip destination. Seems parents are not allowed to ride with their children. Sure. No problem.... except the only reason I am even going is to take care of Junior while he is there, both on and off the bus! The school can't and won't pay for a nurse or nursing assistant to go with Junior or Morgan on their field trips, so I go with or my kids get excluded from the trip all together! Now they are telling me if I want Junior to go, I have to drive in another vehicle, or take a cab, and take Junior to his destination and back to school that way. He won't get to ride on the bus either. WTF chuck?? I already went on 2 trips with the kids this year and there were no problems then.... why are we having static now? So I have to wait till the end of next week when the final head count will be in and see if there id "room" for me to go with Junior.... if not, it's a cab or nothing. Just so you know, I am already in contact with an attorney. This is bull shit! This is going to turn my kid into "Oh, that's the diabetic kid who always has to ride with his mom. What a dork!" I can see it now. It's bad enough he has to have me go and can't have a classmate as his partner... now he can't even ride the bus with his class because of this shit? i don't think so. Wish me luck....

My fitness endeavors have been paying off! I don't own a scale, but I am fitting into clothing that was really tight before! I am really excited. Ms. M and I have been walking the Ringling bridge on Monday's, Wednesday's, & Friday's! It has been kicking my ass, but we have been out there. In the rain, in the cold, and in the wind! We even went during this freak cold snap!

That's another thing!! What in the sweet holy fuck is with this weather! I have said it many a time on Twitter and I am going to say it again.....FUCK YOU AL GORE, AND ALL YOUR GLOBAL WARMING BUDDIES TOO!!!!! I have been freezing my ass off for the last three days! We actually had to turn the heater on. It's madness, I say!!!! Utter MADNESS!!!!!!! I live in southwest Florida for a frickin' reason, and that reason is because it is warm! Hell, it's tropical. I love tropical! Sweat baby, sweat! I'm just glad the temperatures are supposed to go back up by next week. This crap sucks icy, stinky balls and I, for one, can do without it.

Well, that's all I got for now. I may be in and out for a few days.... like I said, this thing is kicking my ass but good. Take care, my intrepid readers, and know that Blondefabulous will never be down and out for long!

5 comments:

Putz said...

ya and while we are at it al gore, i want tropical weather here in utar also...no more crappin =17 degrees... yea i blame al for that just like blonde blames al gore for her florida problems

kvegas911 said...

I swear, I will never understand the asshats at your children's school. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kapgar said...

Some school administrators are so f'd up. I don't get it sometimes. But, I guess considering how litigious our society has become, it's to be expected.

phinz said...

That's total BS about your kid. My gosh, WHAT would those administrators DO if they actually had a kid with MAJOR health problems on their hands?! The diabetes is serious, sure, but you control it and your kids know what to do. What would they do if they got, say, a paraplegic--or worse yet,*gasp* a kid with an owie on his knee???!!!!!

Christina LMT said...

Instead of having the illness kick your ass, channel your rage and kick some school administration ass!!!
Ratbastards.
Congrats on the exercise/weightloss thing, and sorry about the cold weather. I hate the cold with a passion. Hate. It.