Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The return of HHH...

Hello everyone and welcome to the latest installment of the Hot Hunky Hubby Hour! OK well maybe not an hour but a good 5 or 10 minutes worth of reading I'm sure. First off thanks to all for the get wells I received. It sucked major ass being laid up for 9 days and not be able to do anything. Although I wasn't totally incapacitated I did manage to keep Blondie busy! (*wink wink nudge nudge*) Things have been going really well for me I'm staying busy at work. Just recently I had the opportunity to acquire a new vehicle, I will pick it up on the 30th of this month. It's not the prettiest girl on the block but she runs and that's what counts. $250 for a 1988 Chevy Silverado Ext Cab. Wooohooo No more walking! I don't know whats been up with me lately but I have been in rare form it's like I cant get enough of this hot woman. Must be something in the water, damn just thinking about it makes me wanna stop typing, rip her clothes off and have mad passionate sex with her. I have had to scale back though I'm on call this week and you wouldn't believe what a buzz kill it it is to have your woman warm and in bed with you, when all of a sudden in the distance you hear...BEEP BEEP BEEEP! UGH!! It's ok though, 2 more days and I get to pass it off to the next guy in line and then watch out Blondie!! I'm also happy to inform everyone that my brother is finally getting off his ass and gonna pay me the money he owes me. So instead of the $300 he owes me, I'm gonna end up with $200 and a cute pain in the ass Chihuahua. Mardi Gras is quickly approaching at Universal and there are quite a few bands that I'm looking forward to seeing and with the new car I'll be there just as much as I can. The voodoo juice they make there is Freakin' Sweet! Ok so it wont take very long to read this but just wanted to give my extremely beautiful, mind-blowing Oral Goddess a night off from blogging and to give everyone a peek into the twisted mind of HHH. And if I don't see ya again..Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night!!

3 comments:

Mike said...

It figures, I've been lurking for awhile and just when I was ready to comment, I get the husband instead. Just not my day...

kapgar said...

"Mind-blowing oral" what???

Oh, never mind.

Lady Jaye said...

HHH you're such a rockstar. I haven't been commenting anything lately but your posts just make me laugh. Tell Blondie I said hello!