Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Done.

Yep. Done. Over. Finito. Gone.

I am done with the Wal-Mart I have currently been doing my pharmaceutical business with. There is no returning.

Ms. M and I went walking today. It was a bright, cold morning. The sea air was ripe with anticipation, expectation, and low tide. The winds were brisk, the clouds were few and we were walking along. After our early morning jaunt, we hit up Starbucks for one of their new teas. (I am addicted to the London Fog.) Then.... we had to go to the Wall to Wall Mart to get two scripts I had called in the night before. I get in the always long and slow moving line, wait my turn, and get to the counter only to be told, "They aren't ready. Come back in 15 minutes." Fine..... Ms. M had some shopping to do anyway so we walk around the aisles and gather up the stuff she needs. I let 20 minutes go by, just for good measure, and go back to the pharmacy department. The line is even LONGER now. Great right? Well, I didn't think it was so great! I get to the front of the line AGAIN, and ask about the scripts AGAIN! I get a look of bewilderment along with a "You need to come back in another 5 or 10 minutes." OMG! WTF??? By this time, Ms. M had paid for all her purchases, taken them out to her van, and come all the way back in the store to find me! I am fuming. I feel like Dave when he was having all those airport issues in December!!

So then Ms. M and I kill ANOTHER 10 minutes puttering around the pet department and I go back and get into the long ass fucking line AGAIN. I get to the front and the clearly clueless woman says that only one of the scripts are ready. WHAT!?! Oh you have got to be kidding me! I ask what is going on, why it isn't going through and pull out all the cards and information sheets I have from the CMS place. The woman goes back into the filling part of the pharmacy and then some magic happens and now, finally, after an hour.... I get my prescriptions. Oh Hallelujah , and praise Jebus! I figure Lady Karma must have been in the shower or something and saw my predicament once she got out and fixed it rightly. We grab my shit and get the hell out of there as fast as possible.

So that little expedition led me to my new decision of.... I AM MOVING MY SHIT TO ANOTHER PHARMACY!!!!!! I am calling Jenn, my CMS coordinator, and asking her where I can take my kids prescriptions to. Anywhere! We only started using Wall to Wall Mart because the CMS in Okeechobee said it was the one they used because the billing was less complicated for them. Well, we aren't in Okee in anymore and I am TIRED of Wally World's shit. There is no $20 card that will make me stay there another moment! Even if it is a different Wall to Wall Mart.... that might be better. I'd prefer somewhere else though, as I am constantly frightened by the denizens that inhabit the place!

Like I said, I'm done.

3 comments:

Finn said...

I hate Wal-Mart. There is one very close to our house, but I will drive a little further to go to Target.

Putz said...

it is purely the black cloud that incessantly hangs over molewort day and night, night and day.....i was in getting a quick over ripe banna once and before i got out lighting struck and a voice from above said what in the hell do you think you are doing???"". i said i don't know, i am clueless

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: I am so going to ask if my CMS will work with Target for the prescriptions. Our Target has a Starbucks in it, and if I had to wait, Bux would make that so much more pleasent! ;-)

PUTZ: You know, I often wonder if wal-mart's spread is a sign of the apocalyps!