Wednesday, January 28, 2009

FUCK!

Just so you know.... it's happening all over again. HHH has been fired from his job and we have to move in 7 days. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to feel. I am pretty much numb right now. We filed our taxes this week.... but that will take too long. Apparently, HHH broke a part that cost over $1000 to fix. He didn't do it on purpose, it just broke in the course of fixing something else. It happens. In this economy though, I guess the complex couldn't afford it happening. He put in a call to the owner and is hoping to hear something back about it, but I doubt that will happen.

I think I'm just going to hop the bridge next time I'm there and go swim with the dolphins. I give up. You can only be a loser for so long before it makes you do sad, terrible things. Lady Karma must be really mad at us to have the same thing happen exactly one year later. Oh well..... I'll sleep with the fishes... they'll have me.

16 comments:

Dave2 said...

Fuck indeed. Hang in there... a lot of people are in the same (or worse) boat that you're in. Things will get better eventually.

Bluepaintred said...

Aww man! Sometimes life just is NOT fair!

Don't do anything drastic - fishy wise - you have three very important reasons to be on this earth!!

Tug said...

DAMN girl, so sorry to hear that - hopefully the owner will come through....hold off on the dolphin swim, you're going to get through this!!

HoosierGirl5 said...

Wow, that IS tough. I'm sorry things are going poorly. I'm going to think positive thoughts for you and insist that something better MUST be in store for your family.

J.

Trukindog said...

Damn it darlin, hang in there hon. And stay the hell away from that bridge!

Nicole said...

OMG! I don't even know what to say besides OMG! I will totally say lots of prayers for you.

metalmom said...

Shit! Hang in there. It can't rain all the time....

Finn said...

Shit, hon. I'm so sorry. I hope things turn around quickly. xo

Putz said...

here we go again...once again utar might be the place for you if you could stand 3 feet of snow, - 35 degree temps, no starbucks, turkey smell, not very good doctors or dentists, amd me

Selma said...

So sorry to hear that. I really hope things work out.

kapgar said...

Shit. That really sucks. I can't believe all that gets piled up on you in such a short span. I'm really really sorry.

Bluepaintred said...

....Still thinking of you guys!..

Christina LMT said...

Don't do anything you can't take back!
You are a very strong person, and you know you will get through this. Remember you're not alone. If you want to come to Las Vegas, my door is always open to you all.

Lady Jaye said...

Thinking of you. Please let me know if there's anything I can do for you.

Neil said...

So sorry. that so sucks.

phinz said...

NO FAIR. Badly done on management's part. What about all the money he SAVED them by fixing things instead of them having to be replaced????
This is no time for Scrooge-like behavior and those boss people should realize that.
Hang in there; it doesn't feel like it now, but God's got your back. I'm praying for you.