Saturday, January 24, 2009

Everybody Come And Play......


Throw all of your cares away...
Let's go to the mall......TODAY!

Ha ha ha I love "How I Met Your Mother" !! I have that song there and the "Hey Beautiful" theme song as my ring tones! If I could get the "Big Bang Theory" theme as my ring tone too I'd be set! As it is, the Bare Naked Ladies who sing it will be doing a weekend in Universal for Mardi Gras so I will settle for that.... I hope they play it. I like the whole thing plus I love the show too!

What sitcom TV themes would you have as a ring tone??

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I want the HOUSE theme song on my phone - but I can't find it for my BlackBerry - grrrr...

metalmom said...

"Leave It To Beaver", cuz you know I'm June Cleaver!

kapgar said...

I haven't had any TV themes as my ringtones, but I used to have the Exorcist theme as a ringtone. Great repetitive music only tone. Never got sick of it.

prissynotgirly said...

not an actual tv theme but i have stewie from family guy as my ringtone for my son ... he says "mom, mama, mommy, mommy, ma, ma" over and over ... my son loves family guy so it's appropriate

Trukindog said...

I'd like to have the Green Achers theme song, I too love HIMYM & TBBT...Penny's HOT.

Picklemon said...

Big Bang Theory:
http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/553077/big-bang-theme-start-ringtone/

House MD:
http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/351923/house-md-theme-ringtone/

Leave It To Beaver:
http://www.zedge.net/ringtones/577534/leave-it-to-beaver-ringtone/

Couldn't find the Green Archer's theme.