Sunday, January 18, 2009

Aiiiiiigh!

I can't think of anything to say.

I could talk about how I wish the w-2's would get here so we could file our taxes and get the money back so we can buy a car.

I could talk about how the kids and I have a dental appointment tomorrow. Chauffeured town car there and back.

I could talk about how the kids are driving me absolutely batshit nuts!

I could talk about my BIL calling to check on his dog that is now our dog and how he's now trying to get us to buy his mini van from him. *sigh*

I could talk about how excited I am for Tuesday to get here!

I could talk about how hot HHH has been lately. Whew..... that man just may be the cause of my many hot flashes this week!

So, like I said, I can't think of a thing to say. That just must be the Sunday talking.

4 comments:

metalmom said...

I happen to like posts like this. With 'just the facts, ma'am'. You said so little, and yet,you updated me on ALL the minutiae of your life.

Cool.

HoosierGirl5 said...

I got my W2s on Friday, but all of my refund is earmarked for paying the rest of Rachael's Catholic high school tuition. (sigh)

Why do you get chauffered to the dentist?

My significant other has been particularly hot lately, too. Ain't it great?


J.

Blondefabulous said...

METALMOM: Cool indeed! Glad you liked it!

HOOSIER GIRL 5: We have almost all the info we need, but need the w-2's to fill in the blanks.

We have a car service take us to and from appointments for CMS because we don't own a car right now... something I need the tax money to rectify!

I think the fact that I married a younger man is one of the best ideas I have EVER had! Yummy!

kvegas911 said...

*sigh* Did my writer's block rub off on you? Heehee My hubby is younger, too.......mmmmmmm!!! Was an excellent decision, wasn't it?