Thursday, December 4, 2008

Which One Are YOU On?



The other day, there was a crisis in the Fabulous household. Junior was lamenting that he wasn't EVER going to get off of Santa's Naughty List. (remember the biking over a baby incident? Yeah... he was still worried about that.) Well, I had to do some pretty fast thinking. On one hand, I wanted my son to still be watching his behavior, and if I told him "No problem.", he'd probably think it was a lock. On the other hand, I didn't want him to give up all together thinking that it was a lost cause to even try to be good. What did I do? I found http://www.emailsanta.com/ !! There is a part on there where you can "check" to see if you are on the naughty or nice list. It worked out pretty good. Junior came in with a C+. It was so cute how they made a little certificate out of the results so the parent can print it out for their child and there can be hard evidence of said naughty or niceness.






The Official "Naughty or Nice" Ranking for William: Nice (C+)
Dated this Thursday, December 04, 2008At The North Pole



Ho! Ho! Ho! William! (C+)
Congratulations William for being on Santa's Nice List!
Some of the elves were telling me though that they thought you could do even better if you worked a little harder on being good. That way you could really 'earn your wings'! (*wink*)!
Merry Christmas!
Important Notice: A certified copy of this "Naughty or Nice" ranking has been placed in a special high-security vault in the offices of Santa's accounting firm of "Elf, Elf & Galoshes" and cannot be removed until Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas!




The actual certificate is adorable. Anyway, Junior got his evidence that he was on the good list, but Santa asked him to work at being nice a little harder. Everyone wins.




So, back to the question at hand...... Which list are you on?

4 comments:

delmer said...

I got an A+, but I'm sort of a goody-two-shoes.

Blondefabulous said...

DELMER: It's mostly geared towards kids, but you did better than me. I got a B+.

Tug said...

I am SO sending this to my daughter to check the grandkids - I sure hope my granddaughter doesn't get an F-...lol.

Blondefabulous said...

TUG: It is cute, isn't it! And Junior was so worried, he was hanging on my arm as I clicked on his answers to get his score. The relief on his face was adorable!