Monday, December 8, 2008

Well, Sh*t!










I tweeted the other morning how I thought that anyone who LETS their dog shit on the sidewalk and does nothing to pick it up KNOWING that the very same sidewalk is used by children going to and from school are complete douches and need to be exterminated. Now don't think that I am a snap judgement kind of person,.... this is something that I see often and increasingly. WTF kind of dog owner are you that you have an entire park to let your animal trot around in and you are so stingy with the leash that your pooch has to crap on the concrete? Even better, if you know near to a hundred kids and parents take that same corridor to school because it is a safe route that runs through a park and not by a road or street, why would you let your dog dump a coil right where everyone is going to be traveling? I think it's just that people don't care. They just don't give a rats ass about anyone but themselves. I see that very instance in the way people drive, the way they treat their servers in a restaurant, and now in the way they own their pets. Who cares that the City was nice enough to put up baggie stations at either end of the park and always keeps the stations stocked with bags to remove pet waste. Why use doggie bags when you can just leave it on the sidewalk for some unsuspecting soul to step in and track around all day! That sounds like F-U-N! {sarcasm}
I had been seeing it ever since we moved here. It's got to be the same dog every time because the piles are always the same size, but there is more and more poop everywhere, not just on the side walk. People aren't picking up after their pet in general. When the kids and I head off to the school in the morning, I am always by myself. The walking moms drive in the morning because of scheduling conflicts trying to get kids to school. I usually see the piles and other stuff, (puke, mystery spew,...) and in the afternoons when we all head back to pick the kids up I warn everyone where the "items" are so we can all avoid them. It's kind of like a little "poop report" I give them so their kids shoes stay crap free. It was a mine field of poop today, and sometimes I just want to get a poster board sign and write....


HEY FUCKTARD! NO ONE LIKES STEPPING IN SHIT EXCEPT GEORGE W. BUSH, AND THAT NIGHTMARE IS FINALLY OVER! LEARN TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR ANIMAL!


....with a little arrow pointing at the pile. Vindictive? Me? Naaaaaaah. Vindictive is when I stay out in the bushes in the early morning, in camo and paint, FIND OUT who the offender is, follow them home, and leave a flaming sack of their own dog's tasty kake on the front stoop! THAT'S vindictive! Of course, poop is why I own an animal that goes in an easily cleanable box, and another animal who craps nuggets the size of a tootsie roll. If you're not willing to do the work, don't own the animal! End of discussion.


Do "shitty" dog owners irritate you too??

11 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Especially at the dog park. It pisses me OFF. I routinely pick up piles of other dogs' shit when I'm there, just to keep my dogs from running through them and getting said shit all over everything. Un-fucking-believable, the laziness of some people.

Blondefabulous said...

CHRISTINA: This isn't even a dog park! It is a linear park through the neighborhood that EVERYONE uses.

Nicole said...

le sigh...i say if they're that embarrassed to carry the shit in the little doggie shit bag - they shouldn't own the dog -or- teach the pooch to crap in the toilet! You don't want to have to clean up big, huge piles of warm doggie poop - dont get a great dane, a teacup yorkie is right up your alley!

Trukindog said...

I think hidin in the bushes takin pics. or better yet video is your best bet to catch these jackass's but PLEASE PLEASE post pics. of yourself in your camo outfit :)

Blondefabulous said...

NICOLE: I think it isn't embarassment so much as laziness! These jerks are too lazy to do what must be done in order for everyone to enjoy the park. I can only hope my girl, Karma, will help me out again and one day the same dog owners step in a steaming pile!

TRUKINDOG: Well, the most they would get would be a $100 fine for disobeying a city ordinance, and even then I bet they wouldn't care. I say a flaming bag of snausage poop would get their attention real quick.

Oh, and no photos..... I wouldn't want to take away from Paris's popularity! ;-)

Finn said...

I have two dogs, and I hate seeing this. People suck. And dog owners like that give the rest of us a bad name.

My other two dogs used to just go in our backyard, but the two "new" ones are still in the "run like hell when off the leash" stage so we walk them down the street. With a supply of "Bags on Board" to clean the poop up.

Blondefabulous said...

FINN: You are a pearl among swine!

Putz said...

i agree...no not that about dog poop..something else...i agree, on what may you ask???on pictures of blondefab in her camoflouged outfit

Blondefabulous said...

PUTZ: Ha ha ha..... but I notice you didn't comment on yesteday's post!

phinz said...

My brother actually DID collect somebody's piles of dogshit from his yard (the dog owner actually thought he could get away with it more than once, since there aren't any fences in that neighborhood and he walks his dog really early). Bro put it all in a paper bag, took it to the guys' house, and tossed it all over the front porch--and left his name & address so the dog owner could confront him if he actually wanted to make something of it.
That dog owner never walked his dog down THAT street again.

metalmom said...

phinz's brother had the right idea!

Since I live on a corner where there are no sidewalks, people sometimes cut through my side yard. I really don't mind. There have been a few occasions where a dog had an accident, but the owners are good about cleaning it up.There was one guy who didn't clean three times. After that I waited and when he showed up, I ran outside and handed him a bag. I told him that if he was out of bags, he could always knock and I'd give him one but never just leave it. He never cut through again!