Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Wah...........


I had a whole post thought out and ready for me to put down on my laptop.....

But I have the sinus migraine from hell right now. I kid you not, I think my head is going to fall off. I think someone snuck into my house and whacked me with a tire iron.I know why I have this headache too.

I painted Rebecca's history fair project display this afternoon. I inhaled fumes. They did not make me happy. They made me hurt uncontrollably in my noggin regions.

So........... dear, intrepid readers.... I am going to finish watching the boys for Ms. M, go take a scorching shower, and go straight to bed. I am done with today. I will see you tomorrow.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Feel better and take some Benadryl (not necessarily in that order).
much sympathy to you and your noggin regions (love that phrase)!
phinz

Russ said...

Hey better today than this weekend!

Blondefabulous said...

PHINZ: I took some migraine/sinus meds and went to sleep last night. Thank you for my sympathy. Now, if I could just get someone to make soup and a grilled cheese for me!

RUSS:Yeah you can say that again! I got that headache because I inhales fumes from the paint I was using for Rebecca's History Fair project! The things I do for my kids!!!

metalmom said...

I hope your headache is gone. They suck.

I love the chicken!!

kvegas911 said...

I feel you hon-I was laid out on Monday with one. Ugh.