Sunday, December 28, 2008

OSCAR!!!

Meet Oscar. Oscar came from my BIL's house. Seems BIL couldn't keep him anymore and was looking for someone to take him. I, being a dog person, cat person, animal person in general, said bring him to me. So BIL came over today and brought Oscar.

Cute little bugger, isn't he?


Toby and Oscar seem to get on rather well. There was only one fight where Oscar tried to bite Toby, but that was because Toby tried to steal Oscar's treat.

The cat...... well, the jury is still out on that one. We'll have to wait and see.









Of course, I went shopping for little Oscar! Ms. M is getting her puppy tomorrow night at the airport, (she ordered a pure bred.), so we piled her, me and all the kids in the van and headed out to petco! I found Oscar a bunch of cute t-shirts. They were an sale 3/$10! I also got him a harness, since he had never walked on a leash before..... but I bought it too small, so I have to go back and exchange it!

So there you go... our newest member of the family. It's been a little "freaky" at first, what with Oscar being almost the exact same colors and markings as the cat, but I'm sure we'll get past that. I do know if the little fucker chomps me on the boob again, there will be a slight malfunction in puppyville! As it is, Oscar doesn't understand my wanting to blog right now and has jumped on the lap top like 3 times already. Ha Ha Ha!!!

9 comments:

Ella said...

totally adorable pup. i'm a cat person but my kids are begging, BEGGING for a dog. until we have a fenced back yard though, it'll be a no no.

Ms. Florida Transplant said...

What a cutie!!!

metalmom said...

That is one adorable pup. Mine nips the back of my arms when he wants to play so if you have a trick to get them to stop chomping, let me know!

Good luck with the new addition to the family!

Nicole said...

I wants one!

Finn said...

Hi Oscar!

Is he a baby or full-grown?

Blondefabulous said...

ELLA: We have a cat that thinks it's a dog.... do you think you could get away with that?

MS.FLORIDA TRANSPLANT: Why, thank you!

METALMOM: Right now we are doing the rawhide chew sticks for now. If we find him chewing something he isn't supposed to, we say NO firmly, and give him a toy or chewy stick. I'll tell you how it goes....

NICOLE: Now Brooklyn will need an Oscar to carry around with her Toby!

FINN: Oscar says "Hi".

He is 6 months old. I am figuring it may be a little more than that because he has his grapes already. Time to look for a low cost neutering program!!

phinz said...

Cutie patootie!

Anonymous said...

i hope you got some of your money back
the former charlene in ar

upset waitress said...

I lurve him!!!