Friday, December 26, 2008

If Toby Goes Missing....

I know where to find him. That's Ms M's son, Little J. Little J had come over with his brothers on Tuesday night so his Mom could finish the Christmas shopping with Mr. Bill. (Yeah... these are the Jewish people.... they celebrate both!) So while Little J's brothers are playing with the Wii, the Gamecube, and the DS..... Little J started to play with Toby. Now, Toby is a very good doggy. He doesn't bite... he kind of noms, so that he'll play bite but it isn't hard. Toby also likes to play the Fingers Game where you twiddle your fingers in his face and he will play nom and get all excited and basically be a cute little dog that steals your heart. Little J found this completely fascinating! Toby would practically beg Little J to wiggle his stubby little boy fingers so he could nom them! It was adorable! I, rather than let a precious moment slip by, got out my camera and after a few shots... came away with this. Pure joy on a little boy's face as he plays with a funny little dog!

I saved it and showed it to Ms. M when she got back from shopping. I thought she was going to cry. She gathered up the boys and her and Mr. Bill bid us adieu. Later as they were walking down to their place, Little J informed Ms. M that "We have to get Toby. I need him." So now, if my dog disappears.... I know where to go and look for him.

2 comments:

Trukindog said...

Sounds like little J's momma needs to get little J his own little puppy so he can have his little fingers nom'ed any time he wants.

metalmom said...

I'd be in SOO much trouble because a picture like that would make me want to buy that child a pup of his own!!