Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Fa Who For-ay's!




..... Da who door-ay's,
Welcome Christmas,
Come this way.....

Oh yeah baby! This Saturday my family and Ms. M's family are going to Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for Grinchmas! We are as excited as the kids about going. HHH is jonesing for some coasters and I want to go and get some shots of the kids having fun. It will be fun to go with Ms. M's family. Something tells me we'll be tearing it up while there.

Not much else to report. Just getting ready for that trip. Hopefully Saturday will come right quickly. As it is, Morgan and Junior have a doctor's appointment on Friday and will miss school on that day. I already have the appointment cards and am making copies of them for the teachers. I bet that's a novel thing.... getting the excuse note BEFORE the kids are absent!

So come on Saturday!

4 comments:

Tug said...

Wow. Saturday I'll be driving through Wyoming.


I think you got the better deal here. ;-)

Hilly said...

Yayness! I hope you have a great time. :)

phinz said...

Have SO MUCH FUN!!!!!

kvegas911 said...

Sounds AWESOME!!! I'll be at the in-laws. No fair, I want to go with you.... :)