Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful.

Today, I am truly thankful. I am thankful that we are no longer homeless. I am thankful HHH has a good job and people who actually value his skill and certinty. I am thankful my children are happy and healthy. I am thankful that even though we had a bad year, we still came through it together. Many people who have had economic hardship this year have had to split up. We found a way to stay together. I am especially thankful for that.

I am thankful for my blogger friends. Truely, I am. You guys rock. Hard. And Iam thankful to know you all.

Have a happy Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

Tug said...

Have a truly wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Christina LMT said...

I'm thankful to have found your blog and "met" you!
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving, and eat everything I can't...I'm living vicariously at the moment...;)