Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hut 1, Hut 2, Hut 3, HIKE!


Today was a fun day. We had BIL and his family over to play football in the park. Since I had been on my butt most of yesterday, the house was a shambles!


OH-NO!!!


After I finally got up out of bed, I got started on the house. HHH was a tremendous help in the kitchen by loading the dish washer, putting up the clean dishes, rinsing off the crappy ones and getting all that started. I took care of the rest of the place, like getting the kids bathroom in guest order, washing the floors, vacuuming, dusting, etc, etc..... I am a nut like that when it comes to cleaning. If I hadn't loaned my carpet cleaner to a friend, I would have done the floor in the dining room too! It was a really nice day outside and HHH was just itching to play some ball with his friends from work.


So BIL and the family get out here, we make with the niceties, and off we go to the park. It was a nice park, lots of room, a playground for the kids to run around in, and bathrooms available! Everything we need. HHH was feeling old though......at 30 he was the oldest guy out there. I told him to STFU because I am still older than him. Jerkwad. Needless to say, he and the other guys out there spent about 3 hours running around, goofing off, and having a good old time pretending they were in high school again. HHH did well for himself..... and now he is paying for it. I have never heard so many grunts and groans in my L.I.F.E. I bet tomorrow when I wake him up for work I am going to get a moan and a groan and "Honey, I don't FEEEEEL good!" Ha ha! Get your ass up. You get what you ask for!


Now at least my house is clean.

1 comment:

kvegas911 said...

Mine is finally clean again too, no thanks to the hubby ;) Just finally finished putting up 12 half pints of apple butter and contemplating moving on the apple chutney to use the rest of them up. Christmas presents, plus it's somewhat relaxing. But give hubby and my 2 yr old half a chance and my house will be wrecked again *sigh*