Sunday, November 30, 2008

Birthday Photos With A Side Of Christmas!

Well, we got the Christmas decor up yesterday. I'd have pictures of it all, but it has been raining nonstop all day today. The indoor pictures will have to do for now.


Fluffy was less than thrilled that I put decorations up where he likes to take a nap.
Today (Sunday) was also Rebecca's 12th birthday. My little girl is not so little anymore! OMG!






She chose HHH's homemade lasagna and pineapple upside down cake for her birthday dinner. HHH and I didn't disappoint.




We also got Rebecca a cell phone charm. Why would we get her a cell phone charm, you ask? Well, mostly because we gave in and got her a cell phone for her birthday. Oh, we didn't get her a regular one.... just a pre-paid one with an account HHH and I can monitor, but she is just happy as a clam to have it! Well, she doesn't really "have" it yet. We ordered it online and it will be here around Wednesday. That's why we got her the phone charm.... so she'd have something to open.
So, all in all, it was a decent day. Everyone had fun and the lasagna and cake was awesome!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA! WE LOVE YOU!












6 comments:

Nicole said...

YAY! Happy Birthday Rebecca!!!

cozysoul said...

Love your tree! And the way Fluffy blends in to the surroundings.
Rebecca looks like she was happy with her special day, including the delicious looking food. ;)

Bianca said...

Wow…. Celebrating your birthday & Christmas together, means lot's of gifts.

Russ said...

I do the prepaid cellular too. It saves me a ton of money a year. Of course, it don't talk with the frequency and duration of a teenager... Jasper and I may text like a couple of teens at times, but that is a different story (and much less expensive than texting on a regular service).

Putz said...

is that a LIVE tree///???? WHERE DO YOU GET ESPECIALLY LIVE TREES IN FORIDIED

Blondefabulous said...

NICOLE: Rebecca said "Thank-You".

COZYSOUL: I was just glad Fluffy doesn't like to climb the tree. And yes, Rebecca liked all her food and gifts.

BIANCA: Uh, yeah.... but I don't like spam comments.

RUSS: It seemed like a safer option for a soon-to-be teenager.

PUTZ: No, not a live tree. I can't stand how the live ones shed tons of needles all over my clean carpet! Drives me nuts!