Sunday, October 12, 2008

Yay! We're Decorated!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!
I love decorating for holidays! I have crap loads of stuff for Halloween and Christmas. Now our Halloween things are up, and I am pleased with the results. We had to go and get new lights for the arch. The old ones were faded and half of them didn't work. While there we also got another little sign, some icicle lights that had light up spiders at the ends and this creepy raggedy gauze fabric. We got the fabric instead of the same old played out fake cobwebs. I was sooooo tired of those..

The photo of the balcony didn't really turn out because of the flash, but all my other shots without the flash were really blurry. It's OK though, because we need another strand of the spider lights and I need to get bulbs for my other pumpkins. I bought a light rig and the damn thing had a blown bulb! Argh!!! I can't be too pissed off.... it is Big Lots.
(The blurry no-flash photo I mentioned.)
All in all it turned out great! I can't wait for Halloween to get here so we can run the fog machine and make it REALLY spooky! I may get some strobe lights to simulate lightning! Yeah.....we go overboard.

3 comments:

~ Care ~ said...

Lookin' good!!! I love decorating for the holidays, too!

Trukindog said...

Remember you asked for it.

Your decorations are far to bright & festive for halloween, where are the warewolves, decaying human remains & hangmans noose...oh wait you have little kids...OK their pretty nice for little kids. ;)

Putz said...

dosen't all that fog attract undesireables, or are you so giddy and bright that you throw caution to the wind and take the cance on seeing the bright and best of the children???