Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Well......Here Ya Go.

Whoa mama. I got put on my ass yesterday. This cold is starting to wear thin on my nerves. It is OK at one point, then BAM! I can't move. I spent all of yesterday in bed with my two little ones. They keep getting sick from this crap too. HHH went to the store and got soup and crackers for us to have for dinner last night. (bless him!) I didn't post. I started to wonder, am I getting bored with posting? Before, there was a time when I had oodles to say. I talked about my family, the news, the pets, and generally stuff I found funny. Now, it is a struggle to find something to blog about. I don't know...... I may just be trying too hard, or I am just sick still and worrying about nothing.

As it is, I am just coasting along, until this funk goes away. It's trying to migrate down to my chest, and I am fighting that tooth and nail. Last thing I need is a chest cold. Ick! My main problem is I am not sleeping well at all. The least little noise wakes me up at night. Add to that a cat that is a total nut case at night and you have the makings for no sleep. Maybe that is what the problem is, I can't get a decent night's sleep so it is almost impossible to heal. Jeeze.......

It would be helpful if the cat was a little more normal. Ever since we moved in here, he has had a small problem with the sliding glass door, namely the fact that he thinks the reflection of himself he sees is actually a real cat. Oh yeah....he will sit up like a dog in front of the glass and have slap fights with himself! It is quite entertaining......unless it is 2:30am! Hell, the other day the cat did a face plant into the window! He just started running full speed at the glass and BANG! Luckily he didn't hurt himself. (I still laughed like hell!)

Well, it's finally 6am.......I'm gonna get Rebecca up and ready for school. I accidentally set my alarm an hour early and got up at 5am instead of 6. Reeeeeeally smart, right? Anyway, I gotta run. Good morning to you all!

6 comments:

PinkPiddyPaws said...

Well you know... 4 out of 5 doctors recommend high doses of "the night time, sniffling, sneezing, achy head, how the fuck did I wind up on the kitchen floor?" cold medicine. :) Maybe you should give it a try and you'll get some good sleep.

OR.. you could give it to the cat. ha..ha.ha...

Oh, and STOP setting your alarm early. Silly woman!

cozysoul...from Twiiter said...

Funny you say that cat- face plant-laugh situation...One time our sleeper sofa was pulled out and the head portion propped up. Our dog ran so fast, b-lined it for the sofa....over shot it and went up, hoping to land on the top part. But instead, went up, over and disappeared. Poor thing...but a really good giggle...then an awwww.

metalmom said...

I hope you get better soon. Nothing is worse than trying to take care of yourself AND your kids when everyone is sick. :(

Blondefabulous said...

PINKPIDDYPAWS: I should spike the cats food with something to get him to calm down.

COZYSOUL: Sometimes our Yorkie will try to jump up on something a little to higk for him and it's like he's suspended in time....trying to hold on, but gravity winning. I chuckle at those too!

METALMOM: Thanks. I am trying to work this stuff out....but it's like it just won't go away! I'll have a good day and then the next.....boom, I'm in bed for the day barely able to move!

Finn said...

NyQuil! Take it!

Trukindog said...

I second Cinnkitty's (PinkPiddyPaws) suggestion I'm just not sure if she's talkin about NyQuil or Tequila, I vote Tequila.