Friday, October 10, 2008

Sniffle.....Sniffle.....AH-CHOO!







Um, yeah. I didn't blog yesterday. I was ill beyond all compare. The amount of mucus coming out of my head was just staggering. HHH was the bestest hubby ever by getting me hot wonton soup and cold medicine yesterday. The soup seems to have put me right a little bit, plus the 4 hour nap I took helped as well. I am hoping to have kicked this thing by the start of next week. One can dream.......


I am also addicted to this song. I don't know why. It is embedded in my brain and it won't let go. My kids are addicted to it too. http://tinyurl.com/2y8ogx Watch it at your own risk!!!!
I'll do better on the next post, I promise!






AH-CHOO!!!






Damn sneezing.

7 comments:

Trukindog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trukindog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DutchBitch said...

Liar! You said you hadn't posted in consideration of my reader not overflowing....

Russ said...

Get better. Been there, done that, it sucked. I'm sure today's game will get you blood pumping!

metalmom said...

Too Too Cute!

feel better soon.

(I hope trukindog ain't hungover!LOL)

HoosierGirl5 said...

Oh. I used to like you.

But now you are in real trouble.

I will NEVER get that song out of my head! Arrrrrgh!


J.

Feel better soon.

kvegas911 said...

Ew still fighting it too! We've got the gummy bear video saved on our computer, it's on eof Katie's favorite things, my whole family knows it by heart! Feel better!