Sunday, October 19, 2008

Maxin' And Relaxin'......

Yawn. I have been relaxing all day today. HHH had his brother stay over and BIL brought the nephew. I was glad to see my nephew had developed some manners. I didn't have my knick knacks hit the floor like I thought they would. Only problem I had was BIL didn't tell me that nephew had peed in his britches in the middle of the night, so when Junior went to go to bed, the sheets were all smelly and yucky. Oh well. I had gotten up early and made everyone breakfast burritos. yep....I kick McDonalds ass any time, anywhere! After that, it was a lazy day of playing Wii with my family, watching cartoons in bed, (It was Scooby Movie Day on Cartoon Network!), and snacking on sandwiches. And to make the day even better.....

IT WASN'T FREAKIN' HOT AS HELL!

Oh, man it was so nice today. We turned off the a/c and opened up the doors. Do you know just how amazing it feels to be laying in bed, eating Whoppers(the candy), in your jammies with a cool breeze blowing? Ahhhhh..... Fall. I love it. It may not last long, but the little snippets of it we get down here are AWESOME!

On a funny note...... BIL was playing Wii with HHH last night and nephew jumped on BIL and caught him in the nuts. His recently castrated nuts. His recently castrated and not fully healed nuts. HHH said he laughed until he turned purple. I was wacked out on cold medicine and missed the whole thing. Man..... it's just like they say.... it's all fun and games till someone gets their nuts stomped on!

Oh, and I am watching Family Guy as I am writing this, and I have counted at least 9 movie references (3 of them Indy films), and I have figured out that the writers of that show are voting for Obama. (The Hitler/McCain reference kinda pointed that out.) Laughed my ass off. Now time to go watch American Dad in bed and make nookie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to be negative, but I find the red italics on black very difficult to read. Otherwise love the blog.

Blondefabulous said...

ANON: Well, I am sorry to hear that. It is one of my favorite color schemes.