Friday, October 31, 2008

Doing The Monster Mash!







Happy Halloween Everyone!
The trick or treating here was sparse and crappy. One of my kids came home with a half a bag of open doughnuts! HHH said the people kept saying, "Oh we don't get trick or treaters here." WTF?? There are kids everywhere here! How can you NOT get ToT'ers here?? Anyway, they did get to dress up and go out, and tomorrow we are going to get some discounted candy at the store to make up for the crap fest that was tonight. I stayed home and handed out candy to the kids that came by here. I had the fog machine going, the music on high, and the lights and Halloween sounds set to go off when ever a kid knocked on the door! We are Halloween people. I even dressed in my Pirate outfit and handed out the candy with salty pirate talk. (well.... not SALTY, salty.)
Either or..... it was a Halloween. Let the sugar high begin!

3 comments:

cozysoul said...

Impressive you trying to make the best of Halloween. Extremely sparse w/trick or treat-ers here. Unfortunately, a group of blocks on the other side of town holds a kind of block party.This in turn sucks the fun out of Halloween for the rest of us. I wish they would have it on another day so it could be Halloween business-as-usual for the rest of the town. Miss how Halloween used to be.

Putz said...

I'M DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS, JUST LIKE THE ONES WE USED TO KNOW WITH THE TREE TOPS GLISTENING, AND CHILDREN LISTENING AND SLEIGH BELLS tinkling in the snow in FLORIDA AND NOT YOUR KIDS

metalmom said...

This is why my mojo gets lost every year. :(