Monday, October 13, 2008

Ballerina Girl.......



......You are so lovely........


Yeah, one of my all time fave Lionel Ritchey songs, and now so fitting seeing as how we got the absolutely best news this afternoon! Are you ready?? Really??? Ok Here goes....






MORGAN WAS ACCEPTED INTO THE SARASOTA BALLET COMPANY!!




I could not be more pleased! It is for one of their feeder programs that start the girls off learning ballet from the best and can rise through the ranks of the ballet company. I am sooooo excited! I almost popped when she told me there was a letter from the ballet company in her backpack. When I saw the Mom's, (we seperate because they pick up their kids at the corner and I have to personally pick mine up in the nurses office every day.), I was hopping and showing the the letter! So my big announcement is about my baby girl and her acceptance into the dancing world. My little ballerina girl......she is so lovely!

6 comments:

Trukindog said...

Thats cool darlin.

so uh does this mean you can get me tickets to that Swan pond or Swannie river er uh that Swan thingy they do you know? hehehehe

Seriously congrats to little Ballerina.

Nicole said...

Morgan that's WONDERFUL!! Congratulations!!!

lady jaye said...

Congratulations to your beautiful daughter! That is truly wonderful. I know you are so proud!

Russ said...

Awesome! I remember sitting through my sister's ballet recitals. I hated them. (Then again I was a pre-teen/teenager.)

Finn said...

Yeah Morgan! She looks just like her mom... beautiful.

metalmom said...

YAY,Morgan!!

What a wonderful opporunity!