Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Yes, Yes,....I Am Getting Around To Posting.

I know, I know.... I haven't been posting like normal. The chaos that is my new apartment is getting in the way. I have quite a bit unpacked, but still there is more. The cat and dog are settling in well. Toby is excited he con go outside again more often. In BG, I didn't let him go outside as much because there were fleas everywhere! The chickens were covered in fleas, the stray dogs were covered in fleas, the feral cats were covered in fleas! It was crazy! I'd take him outside totally flea free, and come back to being covered in them, and that was with flea medicine on him!



The housewarming is still on for Saturday. I am going shopping Thursday for the food and may start doing prep work for it Friday night.

OK...... took a break and went down to the school to get the kids registered. They are going to start tomorrow. Luckily for me the school is a block from the house, so if there are any problems I can just jog over and take care of it. The phone is on now, I am waiting on the modem for the Internet, and the TV gets hooked up on Friday. *sigh* I think we are getting somewhere here. Yes this is another short, broken up post, but when we get settled I will be back on a regular schedule. I promise!

5 comments:

Putz said...

are you at the library posting???or the post office???cause if you don.t have internet yet, then how could you be poastin?????

Blondefabulous said...

PUTZ: I am bouncing off of a neighbor's signal.

Finn said...

Glad things are going well. How's the Starbucks?

HoosierGirl5 said...

I had to pop over here and see the picture of your kids. They are adorable!

I'm glad you're happy in your new place.

J.

Putz said...

oh boy food, i wish i was there for your partay, but am on my way to bowling green to see if i can find some really friendly friends