Saturday, September 13, 2008

We Have Been Warmed!


The house warming was successful....if not very crowded. Between sickness, work, and distance, we didn't have a lot of takers. In fact one family came over, but it was Sherri, who did my hair the other day! She is awesome! She has fraternal twin boys Juniors age. They are so cute! Then when the 3 of them got together and started talking little boy talk.....it just made me go "Awwwwwww!" So now, Junior has some boys to play with and since Sherri and I have been to each other's homes, we know what to expect if either set of kids comes over to each others houses. I don't know about the other parents out there, but if I haven't been to the house that my kids are invited to, they don't get to go. The world is just too full of sick assholes, and filthy people. I have to watch mine like a hawk anyway!


So it went well. The chocolate fountain was a rousing success. Matt, the one twin, ate ALL the marshmallows! I have never seen a kid put away so many marshmallows! Toby was a pest, begging for pats and any food someone would happen to give him. The cat just went and hid. So that's it for our house warming. Sorry if you missed it. It was fun and there was tons of food! Yummy. Now, What do I do with all that leftover chocolate


OH HOOOOOOOOONEY!!!!!!!!


4 comments:

Christina LMT said...

Wish I could have been there...:(

But really glad you guys had fun! :)

Avitable said...

Glad that it was a fun time!

lady jaye said...

Wish I could've been there too. I'm glad y'all had fun!

And you and HHH and the chocolate. I smell a great blog post coming up.

kvegas911 said...

I would have helped the kid with the marshmallows if I had been able to be there....you know...um...so he wouldn't get sick....heh heh