Friday, September 19, 2008

Sleep

I need it. I want it. Most days I can't get it without several Tylenol PM's and extra physical exercise. Yesterday, in my desperation, I took the kids to the pool for an hour and at 10pm, I took 3 pills to ensure my sleepiness. It worked. I slept from 11pm until I had to pee at 5:28am! I was ecstatic! That also means I am writing my blog post here at 6:45am......so it may be less than stellar. Sorry about that.

The Great Pet Bed Battle was decided and.........they are sharing it! Yep, Fluffy and Toby are actually sharing the pet bed, sometimes they snuggle in it TOGETHER! Surprised the hell outta me. Mostly, though, they take turns with one sleeping in it at one time, and the other sleeping in it at another time. It was just sooooo funny when HHH first brought it home and they were literally fighting over it.

Once again, sorry for this post being crappy. I really needed the sleep. Maybe tomorrow will be better. What I really want to know is, why does my brain work better when I have no slumber? Most people's brains can't function on no sleep, but I get creative? How the heck does that happen? Eh.....well I am off to dress my monkeys and get them off to school. Perhaps I will write more later.

4 comments:

Finn said...

How cool that they share the bed! My doggies share their food bowl. They won't eat from seperate bowls. Of course they shared a womb, too, so it makes some sense.

Blondefabulous said...

Fluffy and Toby share a bowl of food as well. I don't know why, but that darn cat LIKES dog food better than cat food!

Christina LMT said...

My dogs have trouble sharing ME! Especially Harley, the jealous little bugger. When it's time to sleep, though, they each have their own assigned position snuggling up to me, and everything works out.

Blondefabulous said...

CHRISTINA LMT: I'm lucky that Toby and Fluffy have such a good relationship. Fluffy would really have a right to be jealous because he was with us first, and then we adopted Toby off of the streets. It's good they do do so well together, it was just funny though to see them arguing over that pet bed!