Thursday, September 11, 2008

Return Of Friday Photo Fun Fest!


It's bigger! It's badder! It's back, baby! The Friday photo fun fest is back in action. However.....I am offering a photo I did not take! It's the latest in caskets from Collegiate Memorials, and I can get it in......UF colors. Who gives a shit about Glidden and their college coordinated paint schemes, Fatheads and their wall stickers can kiss my grits, this is how I'd like to go out! It also comes in other school colors and logos, so don't be a hater. I am serious about wanting one of these for my own demise, whenever it should be.....oh and Honey? I know you're reading this......If you so much as even THINK of buying the University of Miami model and putting me in THAT for all eternity as payback for the Gators win over the Hurricanes this past Saturday, I will haunt you and every new wife you have until you go toes up and dick down! I mean that! I love you! Muah!

4 comments:

lady jaye said...

LOL Those are so awesome. I honestly kinda want the Georgia one for myself ;-)

Finn said...

Um, ew.

Putz said...

the one we got for jaspher bell is the best oj the market...seee barlow on that one

HoosierGirl5 said...

Um no. I am not so loyal to ANY team that I want to stare at their logo for ETERNITY! You are more of a fan than I am!

J.