Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hip, Hip Hooray for HHH!!


This is my Hot Hunky Hubby. You all know him. He is the bomb diggity! All that and a bag of chips! This has been the best week for him and I have been so proud I could pop!
First, yesterday(Wednesday) was his birthday. He turned 30. I made him a cake, roasted a bird, sang happy birthday.....all the usual stuff. He has been settling in really well at this new job. He gets his work done in a quick and timely manner, and several of the residents have called the office to compliment him. The new place has worked out great, and the neighbors are awesome and the schools are great, and I am so darn happy for our family I almost don't want to get comfy just in case the other shoe drops! But to top it off for HHH and his birthday week......HHH GOT A PROMOTION AND A RAISE ALREADY! That is a Happy Birthday if I ever heard one! He is now Head of Maintenance for the sister property that is 3 minutes from this property! Not only does he get a raise for this new job, but he also still gets his regular pay adjustment in January. He was practically tap dancing when he told me about it. I am so happy for him,.....so tomorrow, we are going out to The Melting Pot to have a celebratory dinner and toast our turn around in luck. I am so happy, the kids are so happy, HHH is so happy. Is it possibly to be so happy you bliss out? I think Karma has come around to our turn on the wheel of fortune. We just had to wait our turn I guess....... it was one hell of a wait though.
Here's to HHH. Happy birthday, hon. You deserve every bit of this success! I love you!

10 comments:

Trukindog said...

Awesome! Happy B-Day HHH & congrats on the promo, Blondefabulous I'm happy for your whole family darlin & your right Karma comes around, clearly your good people.

Mike said...

Congrats to you and your husband. I love the Melting Pot. Great place for dinner.

Putz said...

it is not luck, it is great work on the part of hubby, so get ready for great things from now on, remember when you were homeless. a lot of good stuff since then eh?????

lady jaye said...

Wonderful, wonderful news. I'm so pleased for you and your family!

Nicole said...

I'm so glad for your grand karma - but you're going to the melting pot so you suck (but only for a few twinged minutes of jealously).
Sorry, but I LOVE fondue and well...we can't afford it. (Because of course I'd have to go to Crate & Barrel and buy the best fondue pot they carried...etc, etc.) I was spoiled as a child and had my first fondue at age 7 in Switzerland.
So have some for me :)

Dr Zibbs said...

I double dare him to jump over that fire.

Russ said...

Congrats! It's nice when good things happen to good people!

Avitable said...

Congrats and happy birthday!

Blondefabulous said...

TRUKINDOG: Thanks! I knew Karma would get to us eventually!

MIKE: Thanks. We like the melting pot...very snazzy place!

PUTZ: Yes, he does work hard, so he really deserves this.

NICOLE: I love the Melting Pot! We don't go but once in a blue moon, but a birthday, promotion AND a raise seems like the kind of reason to go there!

DR. ZIBBS: He did actually! Fire walking at it's finest!

RUSS: Well, we figured it was our turn, you know? And HHH has been working very hard every since he started here.

AVITABLE: Thanks, Adam. I'll tell him.

Christina LMT said...

Congrats to all of you, and Happy Birthday, HHH! The big 3-0, huh? Heck, I'm looking 40 straight in the eye...

Hope you have a great dinner!