Friday, September 26, 2008

Birthday Dinner.

Have I mentioned how much I love, love, LOVE the Melting Pot? OMG! I am enamored of that place! They make this salad with all these mushrooms that is to DIE for! We haven't been back since I found out I had Celiac's, so I was a little worried about what I could and could not eat. No worried, our server, Sarah, had a complete run down of of what had wheat in it and what didn't. She even made the cheese fondue with milk instead of beer so I could still enjoy my favorite cheddar fondue! i was in heaven! Oh and I ordered this amazing Pomegranate Cosmo that was excellent! In fact, I got two and was properly tipsy at the table the whole evening. (I think HHH was quite amused by it.) I don't drink often ever since beer got taken out of my rotation, so these two drinks made me happy right away.

Long story short, We ate a copious amount of food, had a decent amount of alcohol, and (always being prepared...) caught a ride home with my friend Sherri. What can I say, except....

Happy Birthday HHH, and also Happy Promotion, and Happy Raise!!!!!

Nuff said. Now to go have intoxicated naughty relations with my studly hubby!

1 comment:

Putz said...

never been there..is it by the olive garden in provo utah????if it is in florida, then how could i go there, yOU Are 2000 milews A way...